Internet as a Tool for Advanced Research
February 15-16 and 19, 2021 from 10am-12pm EST (digital attendance)
This course is particularly adapted for companies who have employees currently working from home to allow them to learn and be trained in the skills they’ll need for the future.
It will allow them to identify sources of information that answer their information needs, from research to business development or marketing. Join now for this digital attendance course to learn about the techniques and sources which are part of the “Invisible Web”:information that is not yet indexed by search engines (about 70% of the total information about people, technologies and companies), and about the informal web: tracking customer perception, competitors’ employees in informal and social networks. Particular emphasis is put on methods to find information about private companies (their alliance partners, marketing strategies, client lists, distribution networks, financial status, management bios, etc…).
This course is fully interactive ( 3 2-hour sessions plus approx 4 hours of directed learning) and is led by a professor in full synchronous mode to allow participants to ask questions and get a personal coaching. Reserve your seat now as attendance is limited to 10 participants per session.
WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU REGISTER:
- The complete course material to allow you to continue learning after the course
- The opportunity to practice what you have learned: each participant receives a full set of case studies and exercises
- The “Bookmark Toolkit” which summarizes the best 150 bookmarks in Competitive Intelligence and Market Analysis
- Unlimited support if you have questions after the course for a period of one year
This course is designed for executives, professionals and analysts who wish to improve their research techniques and maximize their learning while working remotely. You might be working in the following departments or companies:
- Competitive Intelligence
- Strategic Analysis
- Market Research and Analysis
- Financial Analysis
- Business Development
- Document or Information Management
- Strategic Planning
- Corporate library
- Human Resources
- Recruiting Firms
- Start Ups
- Venture Capital
Click here to request the full program of the course